No Hassle Returns
Winning Edge wants you to be happy with your purchase. We understand that equestrian products are difficult to purchase and fit without the product in hand. Please read our return guidelines to ensure that you can return or exchange your merchandise smoothly.
General Return Guidelines – Applies to all Products
- All Returns must include the sales receipt and be in NEW and UNUSED condition. This includes all original packaging and tags.
- While you may reuse the box your items were shipped in, you may not use a product's original branded box for shipping. For example, the box a helmet comes in with the brand and product name on the box must be placed in another box for purposes of shipping. Failure to do this will result in a 15% restocking fee.
- Used items cannot be returned.
- Personalized (e.g. monogrammed) or custom/special orders cannot be returned.
- Shipping charges are not refundable. The customer is responsible for all shipping charges associated with returns/exchanges. The only exception is if a customer receives an incorrect or damaged product.
Most Products – Applies to products not specified below
- May be returned within thirty (30) days of receipt for a full refund. After the initial 30 day period has expired items may be returned for credit towards future purchases at the discretion of Winning Edge.
- Feed supplements and dewormers cannot be returned. This includes anything your horse will ingest.
- Saddles must fit both horse and rider. If you are not satisfied with the fit of a saddle you may return it unused within ten (10) days for a refund, credit or exchange.
- Saddles can be placed on the horses back, girthed up, outfitted with leathers and sat in. Please do not use newly purchased griths and/or leathers for the purpose of saddle fitting as they will be considered used and non-returnable if you do. The rider may ride in the saddle at his or her own risk of marking the saddle. We recommend that you wrap the stirrup leathers and wear breeches if you plan on riding.
- Please be aware that saddles which show signs of wear or use will be subject to a restocking fee of 25%. This includes sweat marks and scuff marks.
- If upon receiving a saddle you notice any marks or the saddle looks worn or damaged, please contact us immediately so that we may rectify the situation. These claims must be made within 24 hours of saddle delivery.
- Bits may be returned unused within thirty (30) days of receipt.
- Bits that have been placed in a horse's mouth may not be returned due to health concerns and some state laws. We recommend comparing the newly purchased bit to a bit already in use for fit.
If you wish to make a return or exchange please contact us with your name, order number and the item you wish to return so we can provide you with a return authorization